Location: Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Rutherford Regional Health System, a Duke LifePoint Hospital in Rutherfordton, North Carolina (between Charlotte/Asheville) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Pediatrician to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Join an established team of Pediatricians - comradery and mentorship
- Traditional Pediatrics; outpatient, inpatient - including newborn rounding and OBGYN C-Section deliveries
- Average daily clinic volume 20-25 patients
- Coverage for one hospital only, new office space conveniently located close to hospital campus
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Rutherford Regional Health System, a Duke LifePoint Healthcare facility, employs over 120 qualified physicians with more than 23 medical specialties. The 143-bed hospital is a recognized as one of America's Top 100 Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review, as well as Thompson Reuters Top 100 Performance Improvement Leader designation for the fourth consecutive year. RRHS offers a wide array of inpatient and outpatient services including family care, pediatrics, orthopedics, general surgery, women's services, imaging, home care, outpatient surgery, emergency care, and more.
Located in SW North Carolina in foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Rutherfordton offers small-town charm while providing easy access to Charlotte and Asheville. Whether you are looking for a place to live or visit, we invite you to enjoy our community.
1hr to Asheville and Greenville
1.5hr to Charlotte