Location: Meridian, Idaho, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a part time Home Health Supervisor to join our Treasure Valley team.
Are you a dedicated clinician with the desire to use your expertise in a leadership role? Are you passionate about quality healthcare, patient safety, best practicies, and performance improvement?
If you are an RN, OT, PT, SLP or Social Worker with home health experience as well as a background or desire to be an influential leader, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Provides day-to-day oversight of the unit/department(s) assigned.
- Provides leadership, guidance, counseling and continuing education to staff. Will select, develop, coach, mentor, and assess performance of staff.
- Assists with coordination of schedule to ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Resource and operational expert who collaborates with and supports the department/organizational leadership in problem solving and utilization of resources.
- Serves as administrative authority for the smooth function of all units on assigned shift.
- Exercises considerable judgment in applying professional knowledge in solving problems within established policies and practices. Serves as expert and resource to staff.
- Coordinates quality initiatives and process improvements.
- Fosters a collaborative relationships with interdisciplinary teams.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in healthcare related field
- Experience: 3 years's clinical experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure in State of Practice OR Licensed Baccalaureate Social Workers (LBSW) OR licensed Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist or Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Current BLS certification
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Treasure Valley
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.