Location: McCall, Idaho
***SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE***
St. Luke's Health System in McCall is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant or Nurse Apprentice to join our Home Care team.
- 0.7 FTE (56 hours every 2 weeks)
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) 2, assists nursing personnel in providing patient care in assigned areas. Performs other skills/tasks as identified by the unit/department that require a unique body of knowledge/skills
- Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with procedures as appropriate.
- Performs tasks and procedures as ordered by the physician or licensed provider consistent with approved protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Performs tasks that require a unique body of knowledge and skills for that area of service.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: 6 months relevant experience and demonstrated expanded skill set as required by unit/ department
- Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
- Must be at least 18 years old at time of offer acceptance.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Jenn Sturman at email@example.com
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.