All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours per week.
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Faith based and Mission driven agency
- Flexible scheduling
- One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
- Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
- Competitive pay with no state income tax
- Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
Perform the initial assessment of the patient and caregiver abilities for the appropriateness of and acceptance for home health services; establishment and periodic review of the plan of care; implementation of medical treatment when ordered; referral follow-up, provision of, evaluation of and supervision of care; coordination of services given by other health care providers and documentation of all activities and findings. Completes documentation according to Organizational Policies and Regulatory guidelines, performs home visits as ordered.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates knowledge of home health care services and Medicare regulations/Conditions of Participation
- Knowledge and compliance with all local, state, federal and other regulatory agencies
- Understands and adheres to established AdventHealth policies and procedures.
- Maintains patient confidentiality both on and off duty.
- Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
- Admit new patients according to Department procedure.
- Performs a comprehensive patient assessment, develop and implement an individual patient care plan based on ongoing interpretation of physiological, psychological, sociological deficits affecting the state of health of the patient.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- Minimum of (1) year of clinical experience in Medical/Surgical nursing
- Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Current BCLS
- Valid Driver’s License
- Two years of Home Health Nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- IV therapy skills desirable.
- Venipuncture skills desirable