Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 001
Sangre de Cristo Community Care is looking for a Full Time Nurse Practitioner to direct the agencies Palliative Program. Sangre de Cristo Community Care is the Southern Colorado leader in enhancing the quality of life and maintaining the integrity of individuals and their families in need of supportive or end-of-life services by offering symptom management, support, comfort, and compassion.
· Medical/Dental/Vision/AFLAC/Supplemental Life Insurance
· 403 B Plan with company match and 100% vesting upon entry
· Good Sam Roadside Assistance
· Generous Paid Time Off Policy
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Growth oriented culture
· Provides medical support and coordination to palliative care patients and family members
· Performs patient visits primarily in private residence, long term care facilities, assisted living facilities, hospitals, the outpatient clinic setting or other locations
· Works closely with the inter disciplinary team to provide a continuous appropriate, comprehensive, and responsive plan of care for patients.
· Establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for palliative care that meet and promote high standards of quality clinical care and sound financial success
The key to our success is our dynamic team of compassionate, dedicated, and experienced individuals. If you fit this description, we want to meet you! Submit your application now to join the best in the Hospice and Home Health industry!
Sangre de Cristo Community Care is a proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Current RN and NP unrestricted licenses in the state of Colorado
· Current DEA license
· Must have a valid non-restricted driver’s license.
· Flexibility and availability to work a weekend schedule if needed.
· Prior experience in palliative care preferred.
· Participation in the seasonal Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccination program is a requirement for all Sangre employees
Sangre de Cristo Community Care has been a pioneer in post-acute care since 1985. Today we are the region’s leading provider of hospice and palliative care services for patients with a wide range of life-limiting illnesses, including cancer, stroke, and heart disease.From how to start the conversation, to coping with your loved one’s final days, our team is dedicated to supporting our patients and their families every step of the way. We’ve been providing quality and compassionate care for over 30 years because we truly believe that moments matter. We are determined to help you and your loved ones get the most out of the time you have together.